Many in stock
Introducing the Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charger With LCD Display. This is a universal four-channel charger with the compatibility of various types of battery sizes and types. The charger will automatically stop charging when batteries are complete charged or full.
Each slot is controlled separately by Digicharger’s microcomputer, which allows you to charge variety of batteries simultaneously.
To ensure safety, there is over-charge and temperature monitoring that can prevent overheating.
Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries, LiFePO4 and small capacity batteries
One of the great features in this Nitecore Battery Charge is that it can automatically detect voltage and apply the optimal charging mode immediately. You can check out the full list of features below.
Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charge certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Nitecore D4 4-Slot Battery Charger With LCD Display Features:
- Ability to charge 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each battery slot works independently
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- LCD panel display of charging parameters and progress
- Optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Overcharge prevention
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Reverse polarity protection
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.