Many in stock
The Nitecore UM20 has the ability to charge Li-ion and IMR cylindrical rechargeable batteries. There are two charging slots that allow monitoring and charging the batteries independently.
The LCD screen displays the process and battery level at real-time.
With the USB output, you can charge your phone and battery at the same time. It is a great battery charger if you are on-the-go. To keep everything organize, there is a USB cable winder.
For more amazing features and on how to use, be sure to check out the user manual.
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with:
- Li-ion / IMR: 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Dimensions: 100mm × 56mm × 35mm
- Weight: 77.2 g (without batteries or power cord)
Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger Features:
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Features optimized charging program for IMR batteries
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
Package comes with:
- 1x Nitecore UM20 Battery Charger
- 1x USB Charger Cord
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.