*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Only one coupon per order.
- Coupons can't be combined with "on sale" items.
- We have the ability to limit the number of identical coupons and the number of coupons for the same item per transaction.
- Item purchased must be identical to the coupon (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc).
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates.
- If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, no excess will be given back to the customer in any form.
- In all situations, we reserve the right to limit purchase quantities to typical retail purchase quantities or one-per-customer or household and to exclude dealers.
- Managers have the final decision in taking care of the customer.